Donate to the East Side Art Institute today!
*East Side Art Institute is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax ID number is 81-1683628. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Serving the Community
East Side Art Institute will provide surrounding communities with a place where…
- Adults and children, together or separately, can learn and practice different art forms in well-equipped studios.
- Children can attend summer camps that provide hands-on experience using a variety of art media.
- Home-schooled students and those attending smaller schools can access facilities and educational opportunities otherwise unavailable to them.
- Local artists can show their work in the gallery and at occasional cultural events that may be hosted on the property
- Community groups can utilize available facilities for meetings and gatherings.
- Artists can build a sense of community among themselves and inspire each other.
- Community members can attend lectures or seminars on art-related topics.
- Mentoring will help artists preserve and practice traditional methods and cultural arts.
- Musicians, dancers, and actors can collaborate with visual artists in ways that celebrate all forms of artistic expression.