East Side Art Institute’s Featured Artist Program is an opportunity to represent a diverse community of local makers.
Our mission is to bring your art and your story to the world using a beautiful presentation that will publicize your work, increase your web presence, and expand your art network.
The Featured Artist will show work in our online Store for two months. A panel of ESAI staff knowledgeable of art, design, and retail will jury the work submitted.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. We accept and encourage applications from visual artists in a variety of mediums including painting, drawing, sculpture, collage, photography, mixed media, clay, fiber, glass, wood, printmaking, metal and others.
BENEFITS OF FEATURED ARTIST PROGRAM:
- As an ESAI Featured Artist, your artwork will be showcased in an exclusive article about you based on an interview by an ESAI staff member and published on our website. Our Featured Artist’s work is promoted to a wide audience on our social media and to our newsletter subscribers.
- 60% of the sale price of your work that sells on the ESAI store is yours. ESAI pays the sales tax and any credit card fees. You will ship items sold to the customer.
- Please read the Featured Artist Application Form and submit the required information and materials below. There is no fee to apply. Send any questions or inquiries to our Store Manager Anna Valenti at: email@example.com
- A new Featured Artist is selected every 2 months, so the application process is on-going. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- October – November 2022 Featured Artist submission deadline:………….CLOSED
- January – February 2023 Featured Artist submission deadline:……………..October 1, 2022
- March – April 2023 Featured Artist submission deadline:……………………….December 1, 2022
- May – June 2023 Featured Artist submission deadline:…………………………..February 1, 2023